Ultimate Mocha Iced Latte
It’s possible to achieve happiness with just three ingredients! Jacobs coffee, milk and chocolate comes together to whip up the ultimate mocha iced latte.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Jacobs Lungo Intenso 8 capsule
- 150ml Evaporated milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate sauce
- 1 Tbsp Condensed milk
- 1-2 drops Vanilla essence
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Whipped coffee chocolate topping:
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 2 Tbsp Jacobs Gold instant freeze dried coffee
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
How To Make:
- Place the chocolate sauce in the serving glass.
- Using your high-speed electric milk frother tool, dip it into the chocolate sauce and lift slightly above the chocolate base, then put the machine on to create a perfect chocolate line on the inside of the glass.
- Repeat this process by making another 3-4 lines towards the top of the glass.
- You should end up with 4-5 perfectly spaced chocolate lines on the inside of your glass.
- Prepare the whipped coffee and chocolate topping by combining all the ingredients, whisking them together using an electric beater until light and frothy, set aside.
- Prepare your milk mixture by combining the unsweetened evaporated milk, condensed milk and vanilla essence, making sure the condensed milk has properly dissolved into the milk.
- Prepare the Jacobs Lungo Intenso 8 capsule into a coffee mug until you have 150ml of coffee.
- Place some crushed ice into the glass, pour the milk mixture over the ice and then add the prepared coffee.
- Top with whipped coffee chocolate topping and serve immediately along with a straw to stir.