WIN a The Crazy Store Basket Bash!
How to enter: Reply to the Competition post that is posted on the Expresso Show Facebook & Twitter Page during the Competition Period and Share a birthday message for The Crazy Store telling them 3 things you love about them. Include #TheCrazyStoreBirthday and you could win a one minute ‘Basket Bash’!
Competition opens: Wednesday, 20 July 2022 06:00
Competition closes: Monday, 25 July 2022 23:59
THE CRAZY STORE 25th BIRTHDAY BASKET BASH COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important clauses which may limit our responsibility, place an obligation on you to indemnify us, involve an acknowledgment of any fact or involve some risk for you will be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
- The Expresso The Crazy Store 25th Birthday Basket Bash competition (Competition) will be run by Cardova Trading (Pty) Ltd in association with THE CRAZY STORE. (Organisers/we/us/our).
- Each person entering the Competition (entrants/you/your) and/or accepting a Prize in terms of this Competition agrees and accepts that the Competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on him/her.
- Competition Period
Entries for the Competition will open at 06h00 on Wednesday, 20 July 2022 and will close at 23h59 on Monday, 25 July 2022 (Competition Period).
- Who can enter
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:
- you must be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
- you must be at least 13 (thirteen) years of age or older;
- if you are younger that 18 (eighteen) years of age, you must be assisted by a parent/legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to you entering the Competition and to your possession and use of the prize; and
- you must be a natural person.
- Notwithstanding clause In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
- you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Organisers, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Organisers;
- you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clause 3.2.1; or
- you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:
- How to Enter
- To enter you must:
- Like the Expresso Facebook and Twitter page (if you have not already done so previously);
- 4.1.2.Reply to: The Crazy Store competition post on the Expresso Facebook and Twitter page during the Competition Period:
It’s @TheCrazyStore’s birthday & you could be a winner!
Comment below & Share a birthday message for The Crazy Store telling them 3 things you love about them. Include #TheCrazyStoreBirthday and you could win a one minute ‘Basket Bash’! Comp ends: 25 July at 12:00 Ts&Cs: expressoshow.com #ExpressoShow
- You may enter more than once for this Competition, provided that each entry is unique (i.e. you cannot post the same comment).
- Once you meet the requirements set out in clause 3 above and this clause 4, you will automatically be entered into the Competition.
- No automated entries will be allowed. Entries must be made manually by a natural person.
- If your entry is submitted in a manner that in the sole discretion of the Organisers will provide you with an unfair advantage over other entrants, you will be disqualified from the Competition.
- You are required to attend to the cost for your entry, including standard internet costs.
- To enter you must:
- How the winners are determined
- We will select at random draw 1 (one) persons (Winners) during the period of Tuesday, 26 July 2022 to Friday, 29 July 2022 from all correct entries received, as winners of the prizes herein. Winners will be determined at our sole and unfettered discretion, subject to 5.2 and 7.2, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will notify the Winner by commenting on the Winner’s entry post within 48 (fourty-eight) hours from determination of the Winner to request a copy of the Winner’s identification document in order to validate his/her entry and to request further contact details. The Winner will be required to provide an electronic copy of his/her identification document within 3 (three) days from being requested by us, failing which the Winner will forfeit the Prize and have no claim against us.
- If a Winner does not reply to the notification message sent by us by within 3 hours from it being sent by us, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and will have no claim against us. In the event of a forfeiture as contemplated herein, we shall have the right to select a different entrant on the same conditions.
- The Winner will be filmed and interviewed by the Expresso crew and presenter in the designated The Crazy Store within their city of residence for an insert to air on the Expresso show.
- The Winner has to make themselves available on Wednesday, 03 August 2022 between the times of 07:00am – 09:00am to be filmed in the designated The Crazy Store within their city of residence for an insert to air on the Expresso show.
- The Winner may also be announced live on Expresso once the Winners are confirmed.
- The Prizes
- The Winner will receive a one minute basket bash in the designated The Crazy Store within their city.
- The Prize excludes all items not specifically mentioned in clause 6.1 and may differ from images or items used in marketing material for the Competition.
- The Prize, or any part thereof, may not be exchanged for cash any other item. Prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize, or part thereof, with any other prize of a similar commercial value.
- Any reference to the Organisers/we/us/our includes the directors, members, partners, sponsors, agents or consultants of the Organisers, where the context allows for it.
- The Winner will only be confirmed once a valid copy of his/her identification document is received and a validation process has taken place.
- We reserve the right to cancel this Competition and / or to amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition Period and at our sole discretion.
- The Organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the Winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where relevant, if a Winner does not accept the Prize as required herein, if an entry is not valid for whatever reason, if a Winner has breached these terms and conditions, if a Winner renounces the Prize or we deem such Winner to have renounced the Prize, we reserve the right to declare the Prize forfeited and/or choose a new Winner.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrants or the Organisers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
- We will need to process your personal information to validate your entry as well as to contact you to offer you products and, if you are a Winner, to make the Prize available to you. By entering this Competition, you specifically and expressly consent to us processing your personal information for these purposes and you specifically and expressly consent to us contacting you for marketing purposes.
- We assume no risk and/or liability whatsoever for the failure of any technical element in the Competition which may result in your entry not being successfully submitted and/or the Winner not successfully receiving or taking up the Prize.
- Once the Winner accepts the Prize, the Winner accepts the Prize at his/her own risk.
- We assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, harm or damage arising from your participation and/or any Prize awarded in the Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising. All persons, whilst participating in this Competition, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damage, harm or injury (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) which may be sustained as a result of any claim, costs, expense, loss or damages which may be made by any third party.
- If required by the Minister of Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to modify or terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such modification or termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and any correspondence related to the Competition should be directed at us and not Facebook.