Ramadan Kheer Pudding Recipe
Kheer pudding is an effortless, classic and decadent desert to enjoy during Ramadan. It’s well known in the Eastern parts of the world especially India for its delicious taste and convenience.
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 L milk
- 4 T semolina
- 3 T cornflour
- 385 g condensed milk
- 155 g dessert cream
- 1 t ground cardamom
- Desiccated coconut and ground cardamom, to garnish
How To Make Ramadan Kheer Pudding
- Whisk together the milk, semolina, and cornflour until smooth, then pour into a small saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, whisking continuously until it thickens, then remove from the heat.
- Add condensed milk, cream, and cardamom to the boiling milk, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the desired dish(es).
- Allow to cool and then chill for at least 4 hours before serving or overnight.
- Decorate with coconut flakes, pistachios, and edible gold leaf to serve.