3 Ingredient Yoghurt Bites Recipe
If you haven’t already stumbled upon these viral yoghurt clusters yet we have got you covered.
Recipe by Nicole Snelling
- ½ Cup Dark chocolate, melted
- 1 Cup Fresh strawberries or bananas, roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Double thick yoghurt
How To Make 3 ingredient strawberry yoghurt bites
- Combine the yoghurt and strawberries together.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and then place bite sized portions of the strawberry mixture, using a tablespoon onto the baking sheet.
- Place into the freezer to freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Dip each strawberry bite into the melted chocolate, allow to set and serve.
- Store them in the freezer until ready to serve.
Chef’s Tip: Top them with chopped nuts or sprinkles or even add in some melted peanut butter.