Curry Prawns with Coconut Jasmine Rice Recipe
A perfect dish for your Eid celebration.
- Freshly Frozen Uncooked & Peeled Large Prawns 500 g
- Masala Fresh Paste 150 g
- Crushed Garlic, Ginger & Chilli 70 g
- 1 T Butter
- 1 Lime
- Fresh Coriander 30g
- Heat and Eat Coconut Jasmine Rice 250g OR Jasmine Rice
- Coconut flakes 250g toasted
How To Make Curry Prawns with Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Toss in the Masala Curry paste, allow to come to a gentle simmer, then add the prawns, chilli, garlic and ginger.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes so the sauce reduces slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with Coconut Jasmine rice, coconut flakes, mint and lime juice.