5 Ingredient Green Couscous with Veg Recipe
Couscous has to be the best of all the ‘instant’ foods and with just 5 ingredients in this recipe, dinner will be ready in a flash.
Time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 2 cups cooked pearl couscous
- 1 cup pesto
- 2-3 tbsp Olive pride
- 125g tenderstem broccoli, halved
- 110g edamame beans
How To Make Green Couscous with Veg
- Heat a pan and add generous drizzle of Olive Pride.
- Add the tenderstem broccoli and edamame beans and saute for 4-6 minutes or until cooked as desired, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl combine the couscous and pesto.
- Once the broccoli and edamame beans are cooked, add them to the couscous mixture and toss to combine.
- Season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chefs Tip: The recipe is ideal as an accompaniment to grilled kebabs, chicken or fish.