Apricot Ripple Ice Cream Recipe
Make your good mornings great with Clover Fruits of the Forest!
Time: Prep 10 minutes / Freeze overnight
Recipe by: Kelly-Anne Damons
• 4 cups Clover Fruits of the Forest, Cape Fruit flavour
• 1 can condensed milk
• 1 cup cream, whipped to a stiff peak
• 8 apricots sliced
• For the cookie crumble
• 1 cup of flour
• 1/3 cup sugar
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup butter
• Garnish with mint springs and apricot slices
How To Make Apricot Ripple Ice Cream
1. In a blender combine the condensed milk, apricots and blend until smooth.
2. In a bowl combine the Clover Fruits of the Forest with the whipped cream.
3. Pour into a freezer friendly dish and gently pour in the apricot mixture using a spoon to make ripples.
4. Freeze for 6-8 hours and take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving.
5. For the cookie crumble, combine the sugar flour and cinnamon.
6. Add in the butter and use your fingers to form crumbs, place the mixture on a lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, allow it to cool and serve with the apricot ripple ice cream.