Mango and Peach Cooler Recipe
What’s a smooth Friday night party without a smooth Friday night party drink? Mix up a batch of mango and peach cooler to get the party started!
Time: 5 minutes
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
• 1 cup Tropika Mango Peach flavour
• Juice and zest of 1 lime
• 1 cup fresh peach slices
• 1 cup mango pieces
• ½ cup coconut cream
• Handful fresh mint leaves
• Umbrellas for garnish
• Lime slices for garnish
How To Make Mango and Peach Cooler
1. Place the peach, mango slices and coconut cream into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the Tropika Mango peach to a serving glass and top up with the coconut mixture.
3. Add a dash of lime to the mix and garnish with lime slices and umbrellas to serve.