Lucky Nana Snug Mug Recipe
Who knew such delicious goodness can be made with no sugar, egg, dairy, oil or oven. Just an easy mash, mix and microwave away from a happy moment with this Lucky Nana Snug Mug recipe!
Serves: 1-2 mini mugs
Time: 10 minutes
Recipe by: B-well
• 1 tbsp B-well Thick and Creamy mayo
• 3 tbsp flour
• 1 small/medium ripe banana, mashed up
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tbsp plant milk
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp vanilla essence
• 1 pinch salt
• 1 tbsp of chopped nuts like walnuts/pecan/almon flakes
• 1 tsp granulated sugar/coconut nectar, optional for a sweeter version
• 2 tbsp vegan choc chips, optional
How To Make Lucky Nana Snug Mug
1. Combine the mashed banana, the B-well Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise, vanilla essence and milk in a microwave-safe mug until well combined. Then stir in the flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking powder until blended and smooth for about 20 sec
2. Sprinkle the choc chips and optional nuts on top
3. Microwave on high for 2 min. Allow to cool, even if it seems undercooked, it will continue to cook while cooling
4. Sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top, and enjoy with vegan cream cheese, butter, ice cream or as it! Enjoy!
Chefs Tip: To make this dish completely gluten free, you can substitute the normal cake flour for gluten free flour or oat flour.