Blueberry Chia Sea Moss Jam Recipe
There is a simple way to make an everyday meal with this delicious blueberry chia sea moss jam.
Time: 25 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 2 cups blueberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup sea moss gel
How To Make Blueberry Chia Sea Moss Jam
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the blueberries, a quarter cup water, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally and using the back of a spoon to mash the blueberries and release the juices.
- Add the chia seeds and cook for a further 5 minutes, the jam will begin to thicken.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the sea moss gel.
- Allow the jam to cool completely before transferring to a jar.