Wheatgrass Crepes Recipe
Get all the benefits of wheatgrass in this crepe recipe!
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp wheat grass powder
- 250ml plant based milk
- 120g flour or flour alterative
- Pinch of salt
How To Make Wheatgrass Crepes
- Add the flour, wheat grass powder and pinch of salt, combine.
- Make a well in the center, add the eggs and milk. Slowly whisk the mixture until combined.
- Allow the crepe mixture to rest before cooking off for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick pan to a medium heat, spray with a non-stick spray and then pour enough mixture in the pan to thinly coat the pan.
- Swirl the batter around the pan and allow to cook on each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with some honey and some fresh berries or apple slices.