Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Hack Recipe
A hack for making the famous franchise cookie ice cream dessert!
Credit to @felonmeals on TikTok
- Plastic bag filled with ice cubes
- 1/3 – ½ Cup fine salt
- 1 Medium – large Zip seal plastic bag
- Blanket to cover plastic bag with ice
- 2 Cups Fresh full cream milk
- 1 Cup Powdered creamer
- 6-8 oreo cookies, crushed
How To Make Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Hack Recipe
- Mix the powdered creamer into the milk, pour the milk into the zip seal plastic bag and seal up.
- Pour the salt over the ice.
- Place the zipper bag with the milk into the bag with ice.
- Wrap the ice bag with the blanket and shake for 5 minutes.
- Open up the zipper, the milk should be frozen, add the crushed cookies and mix into ice cream before serving.
Chefs Tip: Adding the salt over the ice lowers its freezing point.