20 minute meal hacks Recipes
Planning and prepping your meals ahead as a student at res not only saves you time, it also makes healthier choices a no brainer. The rules are easy, simply start with the staples you have and take it from there.
All recipes by Monicia Horne
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup Clover Bliss double cream yoghurt, any flavour
- 1 tsp honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Berries or fruit for topping
How To Make Overnight oats
- Prepare the oats according to pack instructions with the milk.
- Stir through the yoghurt and sugar or honey.
- Top with more yoghurt and berries or fruit and close the container.
- 1 cup Clover Bliss double cream yoghurt, plain flavour
- Meat of choice
- Spices and herbs of choice
- Lemon juice (optional)
How To Make Meat 3 ways
- In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt, spices and herbs if using and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place cut up meat into a zipseal bag and pour in the yoghurt marinade.
- Place the freezer for when ready to use.
- 1 bag nacho chips
ready made savoury mince
- ¼ cup Clover Bliss double cream yoghurt
- 1 avo, mashed
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Nachos
- Slit the nacho chip bag open. Heat up the mince and scoop onto the nacho chips.
- Top with grated cheese to allow to melt slightly.
- Mix together the Bliss yoghurt with the avo and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on top of nachos.