5 ingredient pudding cups Recipe
There’s no denying that the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach and we can almost guarantee that these two iconic desserts will sweeten things up for your sweetheart this Valentines day!
Recipes by: Monicia Horne
- For the peppermint crisp cup
- X1 250ml Clover fresh cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- ½ cup Clover condensed milk
- 35g Peppermint crisp chocolate, crushed
- 1 pack coconut biscuits
- Fresh mint for garnish
- For the milk tart cups
- 1 pack short bread biscuits, crushed
- 500ml Clover Fresh cream
- 1/3 cup Clover Condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
How To Make 5 ingredient pudding cups
- Prepare the peppermint crisp cups by making a caramel with the condensed milk.
- Place the closed tin of Clover Condensed milk into pot of water and bring to a boil, for an hour, until it turns into a caramel colour.
- Add a layer of the crushed coconut biscuits into the base of the cups. In a mixing bowl, fold together the fresh cream and half cup of caramel condensed milk.
- Fold in the peppermint crisp chocolate and scoop this mixture on top of the biscuit layer and garnish with mint.
- Allow to set in fridge.
- For the milk tart cups, divide the crushed shortbread biscuits between serving cups.
- To make the filling, heat the cream in a saucepan until warmed.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the condensed milk and stir in the corn flour. Mix until well combined.
- Whisk a little of the warmed cream into the egg mixture to temper the mixture then add the egg mixture into the saucepan with the cream and stir on a low heat, until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Scoop the mixture on top of the biscuit bases and sprinkle with cinnamon. Allow to set before serving.
Chefs Tip: You can add more garnishes to make them sit pretty when you serve them.