Soufflé Cheesecake Recipe
The saying goes: “You can’t buy happiness but you can buy dessert and that’s kind of the same thing”.
Recipes by: Monicia Horne
- 250g cream cheese
- ½ cup Clover condensed milk
- 1 cup Clover Fresh cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 2 eggs,
- ½ cup sifted flour
How To Make Soufflé Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and condensed milk, then fold in the flour, egg and whipped cream.
- Prepare a bain marie by adding water to a baking trip then add the cream cheese mixture to baking molds.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until cooked through and decorate as desired
Chefs Tip: Using a baine marie method to bake the cheesecake will ensure the soufflé cheesecakes have an smooth crumbs.