Zucchini and carrot tray bake Recipe
This nutritious, Zucchini and carrot tray bake is packed with 100% goodness. As easy as pie to whip up.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- 3 zucchini’s, grated
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup Krush carrot and orange
- 3 eggs
salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Zucchini and carrot tray bake
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour into a greased and lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top is golden and center is set.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.