5 ingredient Broccoli bread
This recipe has to be one of the most easiest out there, with just 5 ingredients, you’ll get to enjoy a broccoli loaf packed with vitamin C.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup lactose free cheese
- 2 ½ cups sautéed green veggies ( broccoli, onion and garlic)
- 2 tbsp chutney
- ½ cup Clover Nolac Lactose free milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp chili flakes optional
How To Make 5 ingredient Broccoli bread
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree celcius
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, season with salt and pepper, add in the sauteed veg, chutney and half the cheese.
- To a lined loaf tin, pour in the egg mixture, top with the left-over cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked all the way through.
- Slice and serve