Leftover Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe
Have leftover chicken? Why not make the classic chicken mayo sandwich in under 30 minutes!
Time: 30 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 1 ½ cup cubed leftover chicken
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayo
- ¼ siracha
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 4 slices ciabatta
- 4 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
How To Make Leftover Chicken Mayo Sandwich
- To a mixing combine the cubed chicken, red onion, mayo, siracha, parsley, lettuce and season to taste.
- Butter each slice of bread.
- Heat a grill pan and place the 2 slices of bread, buttered side down.
- Fill with the chicken mixture and top with two remaining slices of bread buttered side up.
- Toast on each side until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!