5 ingredient Chicken Satay Recipe
This 5 ingredient Chicken Satay ticks all the Thai boxes, think deeply marinated chicken with a peanut sauce that’s so good!
Time: 35 minutes
Recipe by: Thando Manyoni
- 600g Deboned chicken thighs
- 40g Asian satay marinade powder
- ¾ cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Nuts About Cooking Oil
- To serve:
- Lime wedges
- Bamboo skewers, soaked
How To Make 5 ingredient Chicken Satay
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite size pieces and thread into bamboo sticks.
- Season and coat with the satay marinade powder and allow to marinade for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the coconut oil in a saucepan, add the peanut butter and soy sauce.
- Add ½ cup water to loosen the sauce.
- Cook for 2 minutes and set aside.
- Grill the chicken skewers on each side until cooked through.
- Serve with satay sauce, lime wedges and coriander
Chefs Tip: You can serve the chicken skewers with rice and peanut sauce for a full meal.