Pulled Lamb and Rosemary Cheese Pizza Pot Pie Recipe
Mini pulled lamb and rosemary cheese pizza pot pies, now that’s a real mouth full.
Recipe by: Nicole Snelling
- 1 Cup shredded roasted lamb
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 80g flour
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Cup tomato passata sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dried rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- Olive oil, for greasing
- Splash water
How To Make Pulled Lamb and Rosemary Cheese Pizza Pot Pie
- To prepare the pizza dough, add the flour, olive oil, splash of water and salt to a mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Knead the dough for 6-8 minutes and then set aside to rest.
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease 4 ramekins with some olive oil and add two slices of mozzarella to each ramekin.
- Divide the lamb filling between each ramekin, add some diced onion and add ¼ cup of tomato sauce to each dish.
- Roll out the dough into four equal round discs and place each piece of dough onto each ramekin making sure that all the filling is covered.
- Place the pies into the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- To serve the pizza pot pies turn them upside down, dough side down and the cheese side up.
- Sprinkle each pizza with some dried rosemary and serve.
Chefs Tip: You can easily swap out the pizza dough for thinly rolled out shop bought bread dough.