Refreshing Spring Mocktail
WOOLWORTHS Freshly Brewed Iced Teas are perfect to welcome in the warmer weather!
Recipe by Clement Pedro
- Mixed Berry Iced Moctail
- Mixed berries
- Woolies Soda Water can
- Mixed Berry Rooibos Iced Teas
- Peach Iced Tea Mocktail
- Peach Rooibos Iced Teas
- Soda Water in cans
How To Make:
- For the Mixed Berry Iced Tea Mocktail:
- Freeze mixed berries in ice cubes with mint.
- Mix together the Mixed Berry Ice Tea with soda water and add in a few mixed berries and mint ice cubes.
- For the Peach Iced Tea Mocktail:
- Mix the Peach Rooibos Iced Tea with the soda water.
- Add in a few LemonGold slices.
Chefs Tip: Pairing Suggestion – Serve a quartered, grilled peach with a large basil leaf and Parma ham on a seeded cracker.