Spicy Lactose-Free Cheesy Pasta Recipe
Enjoy dairy again and treat yourself with a lactose-free cheesy pasta thanks to Clover Nolac.
Recipe by: Monicia Horne
- Glug of olive oil
- 50ml tomato paste
- 2-3 chicken breasts fillets, cut into cubes or strips
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 100ml Clover Nolac milk
- 50g lactose free cheese
- 100g pasta screws, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Spicy Lactose-Free Cheesy Pasta Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add in the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper then stir in the tomato paste and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the spices then gradually pour in the Nolac milk.
- As it simmers, stir through the cheese and add in the pasta.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes until creamy then season to taste and garnish with fresh parsley.