Sparkling Grape Juice Recipe
This fresh grape juice will give you delicious flavours in your mouth.
- 1kg black seedless grapes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2t vanilla paste
- Ice to fill glasses
- Edible silver glitter
- 6 x Sugar free
- Quinine and citrus sparkling water can
- 6 x Soda water sparkling drink can
- Mint to garnish
- Extra grapes for garnish
How To Make Sparkling Grape Juice
- Add the grapes and lemon juice to a pot along with the sugar and water, place over a medium heat and slowly cook until the grapes burst and release their juices.
- Continue cooking until the mixture reduces and becomes a syrup with a dark purple colour.
- Strain the mixture and store the syrup in a jar or glass bottle with a tight fitting lid.
- Chill the mixture before covering with the lid and placing in the fridge.
- Fill a glass with ice 3/4 of the way. Add some of the grape syrup and a light sprinkling of edible glitter.
- Fill with either tonic water or soda water, lightly stir to combine before garnishing with mint and extra grapes.